DEALMAKERS goes inside the lives of four successful entrepreneurs who have discovered a renewed purpose for business. Each episode focuses on a single entrepreneur and his unique success and struggles in an economic forum.
Episode 1: Pete Ochs, "A Triple Bottom Line"
"Pete Ochs, A Triple Bottom Line Business." Pete had a crazy idea. What would happen if we put a manufacturing business inside a maximum security prison, pay employees fair market wages, and help them find their purpose? What started out as a crazy idea turned into reform, relationships and ultimately transformed lives.
LEARN ABOUT THE POWER OF PURPOSE WITHIN BUSINESS
The characters in DEALMAKERS have discovered the secrets to living a vibrant life in the world of business. Through their stories, you’ll learn:
- A passion for business is a valid purpose.
- The real temptations and struggles that lie behind success.
- Life of community and comradery.
- The process of moving from success to significance.
- The difference between ownership and stewardship.
- How to look beyond a singular bottom line.
INSPIRE THOSE IN YOUR BUSINESS, CHURCH OR ORGANIZATION.
DEALMAKERS has been designed specifically for our audience for the following purposes:
- Strategically designed as a tool for transformation not just entertainment.
- DEALMAKERS is designed to ignite conversation.
- Provide real world examples that move ideas to real world application.
- Brings people together around a common vision.
- Strengthen the relationships within your business or organization.
- Inspire generosity and stewardship of resources.
- Inspire individuals and companies towards purpose.
DEALMAKERS is the perfect tool for nonprofits, businesses, and educational institutions. Use the film to inspire members of your business, college, or faith organization to take a step toward purpose in business or invite new people to a one of a kind event. We've created the DEALMAKERS Screening Kit to give organizations an easy-to-use resource for showing the film and leading a discussion about business.
If you plan on showing the film with your nonprofit, business, church, or educational institution, please purchase the Screening Kit with the appropriate license above. We offer a tiered pricing system to make the film accessible to all types of organizations. As independent filmmakers, we rely on your support to keep producing great documentaries and making them available to the public. For more information please email us.
The Screening Kit includes an unlimited public performance license at one facility as well as all the materials you will need to host a successful screening. Contact us about purchasing multiple kits at a discount. For further information on screenings see Licensing FAQ.