We created DEALMAKERS to entertain, inspire and connect audiences to look at faith and work differently. We go beyond literature into real life examples of success and failure to help inspire us to become who God created us to be.
The characters in DEALMAKERS have discovered the secrets to living a vibrant life in the world of business. Through their stories, you’ll learn:
- A passion for business is valid.
- The real temptations and struggles that lie behind success.
- Life of community and comradery.
- The process of moving from success to significance.
- The difference between ownership and stewardship.
- How to look beyond a singular bottom line.
DEALMAKERS has been designed for the following purposes:
- Strategically designed as a tool for transformation not just entertainment.
- Creates conversation.
- Provides real world examples for practical application.
- Brings people together around a common vision.
- Strengthens relationships within your business or organization.
- Inspires generosity and stewardship.
The best way to experience DEALMAKERS is in community. WE CAN NOT ENPHIZISE IT ENOUGH. IF YOU WANT TO GROW, watch these films with a group of people.
Here’s how it works. Gratis 7 Media Group (a Colorado Private non-profit Foundation) was generously given funding to create the first episode of Dealmakers. We call it a pilot. If you like it, we will use your dollars to make more movies. Your money goes directly towards the production of these films. Our vision is 5 seasons of 25 films. If you are interested in donating to DEALMAKERS please contact here.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“This film changes the finish line of what success in business is truly about.” Marcus Alphin, Entrepreneur Napa, CA
“Well-told and captivating!” Troy Austin, Canvas Capital
"Dealmakers poses the potentially life altering question of, “what if?” Sam Branham, Fairfax, VA
"If you ever wonder what can happen when a business leader yields to Christ, you'll want to watch this." Jeff Nelsen, Pastor, Cherry Hills Church, Springfield, IL
Rarely does a documentary motivate you to be all that God wants you to be and find your fullest potential. Dealmakers is THAT series!” Chad Chaney, Musician
“An incredible story of hope, risk and courage, it will make you rethink your bottom line!” Brian Uyeda, Pastors.com
"Dealmakers demonstrates the transformative power of a social venture born of an entrepreneur's compassion and unwillingness to accept injustice.” Greg Spencer, Entrepenuer