God has given many of us a passion for business. We are dealmakers and entrepreneurs. The question remains, how do we do business that honors our faith and work? We created DEALMAKERS to answer this question.
This documentary series reveals how four entrepreneurs came together to create successful businesses that stand for much more then a single bottom line.
We go beyond the literature into real life examples of success and failure that will help you become who God created you to be.
Episode 1 Pete Ochs, A Triple Bottom Line
"Pete Ochs, A Triple Bottom Line Business." Pete had a crazy idea. What would happen if we put a manufacturing business inside a maximum security prison, pay employees fair market wages, and help them find their purpose? What started out as a crazy idea turned into reform, relationships, profit and ultimately transformed lives.
LEARN ABOUT THE POWER OF PURPOSE WITHIN BUSINESS
The characters in DEALMAKERS have discovered the secrets to living a vibrant life in the world of business. Through their stories, you’ll learn:
- A passion for business is valid.
- The real temptations and struggles that lie behind success.
- Life of community and comradery.
- The process of moving from success to significance.
- The difference between ownership and stewardship.
- How to look beyond a singular bottom line.
INSPIRE THOSE IN YOUR BUSINESS, CHURCH OR ORGANIZATION
DEALMAKERS has been designed for the following purposes:
- Strategically designed as a tool for transformation not just entertainment.
- Creates conversation.
- Provides real world examples for practical application.
- Brings people together around a common vision.
- Strengthens relationships within your business or organization.
- Inspires generosity and stewardship.